The house in Laghtphillip townland, part of the Lynch estate, was leased to James Stanley in 1855. In 1906 the house was owned by Hugh Greaney and was valued at almost £7. The house is still standing but derelict. A new house exists on the site and "Stoneleigh House" appears at the entrance gate. Writing in 1976, Kelly noted that the house was built by the Stanley family due to its salubrious site. The property and farmed by descendants of Hugh Greaney.