This house is noted on the 1st editon OS Map as Furze Park House but it may later have been known as Seafort House. The Ordnance Survey Name books describe it as a "bathing lodge, belonging to Mr. J. Smith, Loughrea". It was leased by the Blake estate to Martin Morris at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £9. By 1906 the buildings owned by Lord Wallscourt at Treanlaur were valued at almost £2. Substantial ruins of this house are still visible.