Cloverhill was part of the Earl of Erne's estate in county Sligo. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, it was leased to William C. Chambers when it was valued at £28. In 1786 Wilson had noted it as a seat of "Mr. Chalmers" so it had been occupied by that family since the eighteenth century. The Hunter family were the final family to live in the house. Cloverhill House was demolished in 1988. Some remains of estate walls visible.