A house located just east of the present day reservoir south of Macroom. Lewis records P. Ronayne as resident at Castleview in 1837. Patrick Ronane was the occupier of a house valued at £11 in this townland in the mid 19th century. The sale rental of April 1861 describes the house as "commodious" with a walled in garden. It was held on a lease from Michael Cox to John Ronayne as trustee for Thomas Browne dated 1800. Buildings are still located at this site.