Rev. George Beresford held the Glebe at Fenagh, from the Ecclesiastical Commissioners at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £16. The Buildings of Ireland survey states that the house was built c. 1829. It also records that the nearby church, built c.1790, was extended in the 1850s by the Pack Beresford family. Both buildings are still extant and in use.