The home of the Woodward family until sold to Edwin Cuthbert in 1844. The Ordnance Survey Name Books describes it as "at present in a state of very bad repair, but bears marks of ancient splendour". Held by Edwin Cuthbert in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation and valued at £5.5 shillings. Daniel Grace writes that it was renovated by John Flower circa 1860s and leased to John Talbot. The Talbot family continued to reside at Cloghprior until the early 20th century.