The original residence of the Finch family in the 18th century, Wilson refers to it as the seat of Mr. Finch in 1786. It was occupied by John Finch in 1814 and by Mrs Finch in 1837 and 1840. Leased by the representatives of Mrs W. Finch to Edmund Parker in the mid 19th century when the house was valued at £45. William Finch of Kilcoleman owned 412 acres in the 1870s. Charles Finch occupied this house in 1906. This house no longer exists.