A house built in 1828 on the shore of Lough Corrib to replace an older one. Wilson refers to the latter as the seat of Henry Lynch in 1786. Held in fee by Charles Lynch at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £18 10s. Slater recorded it as the seat of Charles Lynch in 1894. It was burnt in 1921. In 2007 this house was being renovated and offered for sale.