In 1786 Wilson refers to Mount-Phillips as the seat of Counsellor Phillips. Mount-philips was the home of William Philips in the first half of the 19th century. In the early 1850s the house was valued at £21+ and held in fee. By 1906 it was valued at £17 and occupied by John P. Phillips. This house no longer exists. Wilson also makes reference to another Phillips residence, at Killeen, nearby.