A home of the White family in the 18th and 19th centuries, In 1786 Wilson refers to Greenhall as the seat of Mr. White. Lewis records H. White of Green Hall in 1837. The Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to it as "a neat dwelling house, the residence of H. White" in 1840 though it implies that "Counsellor Grady" was the proprietor. James Grace was resident in the mid 19th century when the house was valued at £12+. A building is still located at this site.