At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Col. Wray Palliser was leasing this property from Phineas Hunt, when it was valued at £28. It is recorded as the address of John Palliser in the 1870s. Though badly damaged by fire in 1923, Comeragh house was restored and is still extant. The ITA survey of 1942 noted it was in the ownership of Captain Fairholme at that time. It was offered for sale in 2010.