Lewis records Cooreavan as the property of R. Hall in 1837. In 1840 the Ordnance Survey Name Books indicate that it was occupied by "Mr Gorey Baker, Burresokane". Jeremiah P[ierce] Scully was the occupier at the time of Griffith's Valuation, holding the property from the representatives of Robert Hall. The buildings were valued at £11. A building is still located at this site.