This house is marked on the first edition Ordnance Survey map and was inhabited by Thomas Ely in 1837. Thomas Ely held the property in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the house was valued at £23. The Elys were still resident in the 1870s. George Evans was occupying this house in 1906. There is still a house located at this site.