Patrick Power was leasing this property from James Mandeville at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £17. In 1837 Lewis refers to it as the seat of H. Power. Smith, writing in 1774, mentions it as "the house and improvements of Peter Anthony". It is not named on the later 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s. Large farm buildings are evident at the site now.