Held in fee by Samuel Browning Power in 1851 when it was valued at £32. Lewis refers to it as the seat of S. Power in 1837. It was the property of Samuel J. Power in 1906 and still valued at £32. Brady notes that the house incorporates material from the late seventeenth century house owned by the Greatrakes famly. In the 1780s Taylor and Skinner refer to it as a residence of the Browning family. It is now almost a ruin.