This house was built c. 1830. At the time of Griffith's Valuation Charles St. George was leasing it to Diana Faris. It was later inherited by the Whyte family of Newtown Manor and is recorded by Slater as the seat of Charles C. Beresford Whyte in 1894. It is still extant and had been in use by the Bank of America. In April 2007 it was offered for sale.