Occupied by Mrs Bunbury in 1814 and J. Odell in 1837. The Ordnance Survey Name Books describe it as "a spacious building, the residence of Mr. Cashel" in 1841. Peter Bailey was the occupier in the early 1850s, when the property was held from Mary Nunn. The buildings were valued at £10+. In the 1860s this house was replaced by a new building slightly to the north known as Kilteelagh House. It was built for Lieutenant Colonel W.C. Gason and is still a residence. It was offered for sale in 2012 and again in 2019. Another Bayley property, known as Hazel Point Cottage, is located close by at R801860.