The home of the Minnitt family in the 18th and 19th centuries, occupied by Joshua Minnitt in 1814. The Ordnance Survey name books describe it as " good dwelling house" in 1840. It wa the residence of Joshua R. Minnitt in 1837 and in the early 1850s. He held the property from the representatives of Eccles Cuthbert and the house was valued at £37. This house is still a country residence.