In 1840, he Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to this property as "Mount Ormond, a good dwelling house in a demesne of the same name, the residence of Rev. Mr. Troak" It is labelled on both the First and 25-edtion Ordnance Survey maps, however, as Clongowna House. Occupied by the Reverend Mr Troke in 1837 and by John Brereton at the time of Griffith's Valuation. John Brereton held the property in fee and the house was valued at £21. Still occupied by the Breretons in the 1870s. A house is still extant at this site.