Redwood was the home of the Bloomfield family in county Tipperary, occupied by Major Bloomfield in 1837. In 1840 the Ordnance Survey Name Books mention that Redwood was "a commodious house, at present occupied by a party of the constabulary and also the residence of Mr. Ryan, under-agent to Maj. Bloomfield". It is marked as a police station on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map. At the time of Griffith's Valuation. Phillip Crawley held the property from Lord Bloomfield and the house was valued at £15. Redwood House later became a Trench home, valued at £18.15 shillings in 1906. It no longer exists.