The home of the Leonard family in the first half of the 19th century. The Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to Geoffrey Leonard as the proprietor in 1840 but note that the house was not inhabited. It was held by Denis Leonard in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £25.10 shillings. This house was unoccupied at the time of the 1852 sale. It appears to have been bought by Hyacinth Richard Daly, who advertised it for sale again in 1863. The sale rental states that the dwelling house was in "an unfinished state". Bellgrove no longer exists.