Occupied by T. Robinson in 1837. The Ordnance Survey Name Books record Eyre C. Baldwin as the proprietor in 1840. It was occupied by Thomas Goold in the early 1850s. Goold held the house valued at £17+ with 116 acres from Denis Leonard and was the tenant at the time of house of the 1852 sale. A house is still extant at the site.