In 1786 Wilson mentions Lissen-Hall as the seat of Mr. Otway. Mr Thomas Devoy occupied Lissenhall in 1814 and in 1837 Rowan P. Cashel was resident. Margaret Dagg held the house valued at £42.13 shillings from the Honourable Mrs Otway Cave at the time of Griffith's Valuation. Lissenhall dwelling house and 242 acres bought for £5000 by William H. Carrol in 1853. In 1906 the mansion house in Lissenhall townland was valued at £30 and occupied by Alice J. Carroll. This house no longer exists.