The home of a branch of the Pepper family in the 19th century, occupied by Simon Pepper in 1814, by R. Smithwick in 1837. The Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to it as " a good dwelling house, the residence of Mr. Pepper". It was occupied by Theobald Pepper and Brothers in the early 1850s. This house was held from the Honourable O.F.G. Toler and was valued at £25.10 shillings. It is still extant and occupied.