This house was the seat of the Willington family. In 1837 Lewis wrote that Killoskehane Castle "includes part of the ancient castle in the modern mansion". The property was held by John Willington in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £29+. Edward D. Martin was the occupier of Killoskehane in 1906 and William Costigan in the 1940s. The building is still extant and occupied.