A junior branch of the Carden family lived at Fishmoyne from the mid 18th century. Bence Jones writes that the house was built in the 19th century replacing the original house which was destroyed by fire. Wilson, writing in 1786, notes Fishmoynne as the seat of Mr. Carden. A Mrs Butler was resident in 1814 and R. Minchin Carden in 1837. Richard Carden held the property in fee in the early 1850s when it was valued at £56.17 shillings. This house remained the property of the Carden family until 1955. The Irish Tourish Association survey records the house as "idle and locked up" in the early 1940s. Fishmoyne is no longer extant.