This house was the home of the Glenstanes. In 1814 Anne Glenstanes daughter of John Jacob Glenstanes married Wray Palliser and the house passed into Palliser ownership. Annesgift was occupied by George Ponsonby in 1814, by Major Gough in 1837 and by Colonel W. Palliser and George Ponsonby at the time of Griffith's Valuation. They held the property in fee and the buildings were valued at £32+. This house was occupied by the Hughes family in the first half of the 20th century and is now converted into apartments.