The Sall family were located at Meldrum in the early 17th century and through marriage the property passed to the Latham family who were resident in the 1780s. . A mainly 18th century house built onto part of a 17th century house Meldrum was a Lloyd residence in the 19th century. It was the home of Richard Lloyd in 1814 and of the Reverend Richard Lloyd in 1837 and at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £26+ and held from Oliver Latham. The Lethams were resident in the 1770s. In 1894 Slater notes it as the seat of David Tennant. A house and large farm now occupy the site.