Ardmayle House in the townland of Clonmore North is marked on the first Ordnance Survey map. The Prices were resident here from at least the 1770s ad Wilson mentions it as the seat of Mr. Price in the 1780s. "Ardmoyle", Cashel, was the residence of Thomas Price in 1814 and in 1837. Richard Price was the occupant in 1850 holding the house valued at £21.17 shillings from John Hyde. The National Inventory of Architectural Heritage states that the present house dates from circa 1870s and was formerly the wing of an 18th century house demolished in 1951. Louis H. Grubb occupied at house at Clonmore North in 1906 valued at £56. This house is now known as Clonmore.