Labelled on the first edition Ordnance Survey Map as Glen Lodge and on the later 25-inch map as Glen Poer. Held by James Gallway from James Power at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when the buildings were valued at £19. In 1876 it is given as the address of Capt. Walter Mansfield. The 1943 ITA survey notes it as the residence of Mrs. Monsell [?]. Now in the possession of the Rosminian Order as a retreat house and known as Glencomeragh House.