The residence of John Hunt in 1814 but the Kelletts were resident by 1837. The Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to Clonacody as the seat of John D. Kellett. James Sadlier was the occupier in 1850 holding the house valued at £28+ from John Kellett. The sale rental of 1856 records James Sadlier as tenant under the Court of Chancery in a case Massey v Kellett. The Kellett family continued to live at Clonacody until the mid 20th century and the house is still extant.