This house was the home of James Riall in the early 1850, who held the property from K.Pennefather. The buildings were valued at £18.15 shillings. The National Inventory of Architectural Heritage states that this house was associated with the Langley family and was sold to the O'Dwyers in 1912. It was occupied by Adelaide Langley in 1906. It still functions as a residence.