Mocollop Castle was in ruins by the time of Griffith's Valuation, though buildings at the site were valued at £31. They were held in fee by Captain James Barry. In 1786, Wilson refers to it as the seat of Dr. Drew. In 1906 the buildings at this location were in the possession of Henry Drew, MD, and valued at £32. The National Inventory of Architectural Heritage reports that the buildings there were in ruins in the early part of the 21st century.