Leased by Sir Richard Keane to John Keane in 1851 when it was valued at £14. The 1855 sale notice describes it as "a handsome cottage". Later in the possession of Justin Deane Freeman and leased to Thomas Haly. Offerd for sale in the Landed Estates Court in February 1864, when the owner was Charles St. John Herbert and the petitioner, Maria Deane Freeman. The house is still extant and occupied.