A house occupied by a junior branch of the Burrishoole family descended from Patrick O'Malley. They held the house during the second half of the 18th century and much of the 19th century from the Earls of Lucan. By the time of Griffith's Valuation it was occupied by John C. Larminie. In 1858 Larminie sold his interest in the O'Malley's lease of Spencer Park, which had been renewed on 7 Oct 1842 for three lives or 31 years. The Freeman's Journal reported that it was purchased in trust by Mr. Jordan. The site is now occupied by modern housing.