Held in fee by William Moore at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £55. Lewis also refers to it as his seat in 1837. Wilson, writing in 1786, notes it a the seat of Rev. Mr. Moore. In 1894 and 1906 it was the property of Captain William Perceval Maxwell and valued at over £70. In 1943 the ITA survey noted it as the residence of Captain Maxwell and mentioned that it was an eighteenth century house. It is still extant and occupied.