At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Headborough was held in fee by Mrs. Catherine Smith [Smyth] and valued at £60. Lewis refers to it as the seat of Rev. Percy Scott Smyth in 1837. In 1906 it was owned by Percy Smyth with a valuation of £50. Smith mentions Headborough as the seat of William Smith. In 1943 the ITA survey notes that the stone used in its building was transported from county Kerry. It is still extant and occupied.