A late 17th century house belonging to the Freeman family, passed by marriage to the Hewson family. A Hewson relative John Milward was resident in 1814. Occupied by John Kearney and held from John Hewson at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when the buildings were valued at £8.5 shillings. Hajba writes that Margaret, daughter of William Hewson Kearney, inherited the house and she married Michael Carroll. This house is no longer occupied.