The seat of the Moore family in the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries. In 1786 Wilson refers to it as the seat of Thomas Moore In 1840 the Ordnance Survey Letter Books note that it had "a garden nursery and ornamental ground". It was held by Stephen Moore in fee in the mid 19th century and valued at £49+. Randal K. Moore was resident in 1906 and Mr and Mrs Murray Moore in the early 1940s when the house contained a very fine library and antique art collection. Barn is still extant.