This house also know as Larchfield was built by Solomon Watson at the end of the 18th century as a dower house for Summerville (Bence Jones). Leet records Larchfield as unoccupied in 1814. J. Bagwell was resident at Glenconnor in 1837 and Pierce Gough in the early 1850s when the house was valued at £23.10 shillings. Alderman William Byrne of Clonmel was resident here in the 1870s. Additions were made to the house in the 1880s and it was owned by a Colonel George Elliot in the early 20th century who sold it in 1938 to H.J.Cleeve.