In 1837 Lewis records the extensive flour mills and residence of Barclay Clibborn in the parish of Kilgrant. In 1840 the Ordnance Survey Name Books describe the townland of Twomilebridge as " a demesne, consisting of planted ornamental ground, gardens and orchard". In the mid 19th century Barclay Clibburn occupied a house valued at £22 and held from the Putland/Hulse estate. Joseph Clibburn of Two mile bridge owned 20 acres in the 1870s. William Clibborne was resident in 1906 when the house was valued at £30+. This house is still occupied and well maintained.