This house was the residence of Robert Prendergast in 1814. In 1840 the Ordnance Survey Name Books also record it as his residence under the slightly variant name of Marlow Hill. James Prendergast held the house valued at £12.15 shillings from the Reverend John Bagnell with 182 acres in the mid 19th century [see Bagnell entry in ''Burkes Irish Family Records'']. Home of the Rice family from the 1860s. A building still stands at this site.