Located on the Cotter estate, this house was occupied by the Stannard family at the end of the 18th century. It was later occupied by the Adams and Smith families. Lewis records it as unoccupied and at the time of Griffith's Valuation it was held in fee by Edward Cotter. The home of William Stackpool at the beginning of the 20th century. Hajba writes that the house was reconstructed in 1924 after been blown up in 1921 by the British Crown Forces. In 1942 the Irish Tourist Association Survey noted that it had, since 1934, been owned by the Herlihy family. It is still extant.