Originally a Goold home, occupied by B. Plummer in 1814 and Pierce Purcell Goold in 1837. His representatives held the property in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation and the house was valued at £18. It was advertised for sale in May 1852. Home of Robert Edward Gibbings for sometime in the mid 19th century. An O'Callaghan home in the 20th century. Also known as Curraghglass or Curraglass House. In 1943 the Irish Tourist Association Survey noted its association with all of these families as well as, in the eighteenth century, the Lysaght family. It is still extant and occupied.