Occupied by Austin Esq in the 1770s and 1780s and by T. Austin in 1837. Leased by Edward Austen who held from the representatives of Viscount Midleton in the mid 19th century. The buildings were valued at £14. The house shown at this location on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map has disappeared by the time of the publication of the 25-inch edition in the 1890s. Buildings do still exist at the site.