Originally the home of the Ronayne family, it passed by marriage to the Sarsfields. Occupied by Dr Sarsfield in the 1770s and 1780s, by Mr Haynes in 1814, by D. Sarsfield in 1837 and by Thomas R. Sarsfield in the early 1850s, who held it in fee, value £43. In 1894 Slater notes it as the seat of Capt. T.R. Sarsfield. This house is no longer extant.