Rev. Richard Wright was leasing this property from the Bantry estate in 1852 when it was valued at £9. It is labelled Ardrigole Parsonage on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map but appears as Adrigole House on the 25-inch edition of the 1890s. IN the early 1940s the Irish Tourist Association survey described it as "an old square building completely covered in ivy" and the property of a Mr. Crowley.
It is still extant and has been offered for sale in recent years.