Held in fee by Daniel Connor at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £40. Lewis describes it as "an elegant villa four miles from the town, situated on a terrace, and surrounded with a highly cultivated demesne" in 1837. The Irish Tourist Association Survey of 1944 noted that it was then the residence of Circuit Court Judge Henry L. Connor. Bence Jone notes that the house was gutted by fire in 1963 but afterwards rebuilt. Still in the possession of the Conner family in the late 20th century.