Occupied by Richard Fitzgerald in 1814 and in 1837. This house was unoccupied at the time of Griffith's Valuation and held by Thomas John as immediate lessor. It was valued at £9. Advertised for sale in 1858 as part of the estate of Bowles, John and others. This early 18th century house, with the old tower house nearby, is still extant and occupied.