The National Inventory of Architectural Heritage estimates that Corduff House was built c.1780. William Penrose was occupying the house at Corduff, barony of Carrigallen, at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £8. Corduff House is recorded as the seat of the Penrose family by Lewis in 1837. In 1814 it was the residence of George Percy. The house is still extant and occupied.